Former Air Stewardess and Actress Accuse Bill Cosby of Assault: 'His Driver Told Me I Wasn't The First'
The list just keeps growing.
Two more women have stepped forward to claim that Bill Cosby drugged and assaulted them. Alongside civil rights attorney Gloria Allred, they spoke at a press conference on Thursday afternoon.
Elizabeth, who didn’t share her last name, said she met the comedian while working as a flight attendant in the summer of 1976.
“I was barely 20 years old,” she said.
She said he invited her to the Playboy Mansion before taking her out to dinner at a sushi restaurant.
“When I arrived there was a glass of sake already poured for me,” she said. “I sipped it. It was too sweet but he insisted I drink it.”
She said the next thing she knew, she was in a hotel room.
“It was like if you were under anesthesia - coming out from under that,” she said.
"All I know is that it was the most horrifying thing that could happen to an innocent young woman. No one would have ever believed me in 1976. I would have been told that put myself in a vulnerable situation and it was my fault."
She said he sent her home in his Rolls Royce.
"The next thing I remember is I was in the Rolls Royce profusely vomiting," she said. "The driver told me, ‘You’re not the first.’"
The second woman, Charlotte Fox, said she met Cosby when she was working as an extra on his 1974 movie Uptown Saturday Night. He invited her to a party – again, at the Playboy Mansion.
“We ate and drank - I became ill,” he said. "The next thing I remember was that I was sort of awake, in a bed, with no clothes on and there was Mr Cosby, in a robe, crawling from the bottom of the bed.
"I was incapacitated and couldn’t say no. He engaged in sexual activity with me. It was not consensual. I was afraid to call out."
She said she tried to block the episode from her memory but when other women came forward, she had to speak out.
She said: “When I heard the other women, I thought, ‘my Lord. This is what happened to me.’ I couldn't stay quiet anymore.”
These latest claims mean that the number of Cosby's accusers has passed 50.
Cosby has previously denied any wrongdoing.
In response to other accusations brought against him last month, Cosby's attorney, Monique Pressley, released a statement.
It said: "While I do appreciate the temptation that may exist, for some, to turn this matter into a public spectacle, lawyers representing clients resolve matters in court, not debates."
Watch Below: 'Cosby Show' Actress Says Cosby Whispered 'We're Going to Make Love'