Squeaking Havoc: Boy Whistles With Every Breath After Swallowing Part of Dog Toy
A young boy found himself in the hospital after swallowing part of a dog toy.
The boy, identified as Anthony, was filmed as he lay in his hospital bed, wheezing and squeaking while the tiny noisemaker remained lodged in his body.
When asked what happened by the woman behind the camera, he said: “I inhaled the doggy toy.”
She asked: “How can you tell?”
He gave a deadpan look at the camera and began breathing, as he inhaled and exhaled, the noise of a squeaky toy came out of his body.
Inside a rubber dog toy is a small plastic whistle that creates the sound. It is possible for the piece to be swallowed should the toy come apart.