1. 5:04 PM EDT, April 18, 2016 Watch This Quick-Thinking Coach Save Gymnast From Life-Threatening Fall

    Watch This Quick-Thinking Coach Save Gymnast...

    An 11-year-old gymnast is thanking the coach who swooped in and saved her from a potential life-threatening injury. The gymnast, Cadence Tuite, was doing a warm-up routine on the...

    more »

    Watch This Quick-Thinking Coach Save Gymnast From Life-Threatening Fall

    An 11-year-old gymnast is thanking the coach who swooped in and saved her from a potential life-threatening injury. The gymnast, Cadence Tuite, was doing a warm-up routine on the uneven bars. Her hands slipped, "It did scare me," Tuite told us. Her coach stepped in and caught her, a split second before she hit the mat headfirst. The coach is being lauded for saving her from a serious injury. "I knew I was falling, but when he was rolling with me, I didn't know what was going on," she said.

    Close X
  2. 4:59 PM EST, December 8, 2016 The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup...

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean...

    more »

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean called Kopi Luwak and it is harvested from cat excrement. The Indonesian civet cat eats coffee cherries after they come off a coffee tree and after the feline relieves itself, the seeds from the cherries are dried and roasted into beans. The cup of coffee is said to be the rarest in the world.

    Close X
  3. 4:57 PM EST, December 8, 2016 Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction...

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and...

    more »

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and burning their little bodies. A relative says 2-year-old Ibanez Ambrose and 1-year-old Scylee Vayoh suffered first, second, and third degree burns and died of caridac arrest. The family was living in this apartment building in the Bronx which houses homeless families according to New York City records.

    Close X

Latest Videos
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Next Next
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Previous Previous
  • Next Next

Shadow
Shadow
From Our Partners