Girl, 7, Found Dead in Creek 25 Minutes After Disappearing From High School Football Game

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.

A little girl who disappeared from a Kentucky high school football game that she and her family were attending was discovered dead in a creek only 25 minutes after she went missing, authorities said.

Seven-year-old Gabriella “Gabby” Doolin was reported missing at 7:40 p.m. Saturday by her mother, who told police they were at a football game at an Allen County High School when her daughter vanished.

The child’s body was found in the wooded area behind the school at 8:05 p.m., only 25 minutes after she was reported missing, Scottsville Police said.

She was discovered in a creek and detectives are investigating her death as a homicide, officials said.

“We’ve never been this empty,” her father, Brian Doolin, wrote on Facebook. “I’d give anything to hold my baby girl one more time. I love her with all my heart.”

He asked for prayers for his family as they dealt with the unimaginable loss.

Read: Girl, 5, Gets Bravery Medal for Flagging Down Help for Her Mom, Brother After Car Wreck

“I would have gladly traded places with my baby girl,” he wrote. “I don’t know why anyone would do this to a baby or anyone for that matter!”

Doolin’s death was ruled a homicide by the Medical Examiner’s Office in Louisville, Trooper B.J. Eaton said on Monday, but he declined to discuss the autopsy’s details.  

Loved ones took to GoFundMe to raise money for the little girl’s funeral.

“On November 14th of 2015, sweet Gabby Doolin, tragically, had her life taken from her,” the page’s creator wrote.

In less than 24 hours, more than $20,000 was raised.

Read: Boyfriend Mourns for American Student Slain in Paris: 'She Will Always Be My Angel'

“We hope peace and justice can be found for you and your family,” one donor wrote.

“No parent should ever go through something like this. You are in my prayers,” another said.

Mourners also held a vigil in the child’s honor on Sunday, coming together to pray for the victim and her family.

“I want to thank everyone for every prayer, text, food, message, call, time, and donations,” Brian Doolin wrote on Facebook. “Thank you everyone that lit a candle for my precious baby... Now, I hope that justice prevails on this side, and i know it will in the after... I wish I could just hold her one more time!!”

No arrests have been made, Eaton said. He would not say if police had any suspects. 

Watch Below: Boy, 8, Charged with Murder of 1-Year-Old While Moms Were at Club: Police