It's no TV show. It's the real world of meth amphetamines, and all the horrors that come with it.
What happened to Heather Raybon? She was making meth when it blew up, burning her face so badly it nearly melted away.
That happened in 2004, and the addiction didn't stop. In subsequent years she was arrested half-a-dozen times or more on meth charges, pleading "no contest" each time.
Everything about this highly-addictive drug is dangerous, including the preparation method called "shake and bake," which involves mixing the chemicals in a bottle. A police demonstration shows what can go wrong.
Another addict, Tina Vaughn's teeth and complexion were ravaged by a 15-year addiction to meth. Thankfully, she's clean now and extensive dental work restored her former looks.
And the victims of the meth epidemic aren't only those who are addicted to the drug.
Jonathan and Beth Hankins were delighted to buy a fixer-upper house in Clamath Falls, Oregon, for the low price of $36,000. They totally refurbished it, unaware that it had been a meth lab.
The whole family got horribly sick. Every square inch of the house had been so badly contaminated by the toxic chemicals used to make the deadly drug, they had to show us around wearing haz-mat suits and respirators.
"We didn't know used to be a meth lab, and we didn't know that what you couldn't see could kill you," said Jonathan.