1. 6:17 PM EDT, May 25, 2016 Little Dog Has Completely Recovered After Being Found High on Meth and Heroin

    Little Dog Has Completely Recovered After Being...

    Little Bubba has been sprung from California rehab. The tiny terrier, who was found "lethargic" in a motel room before testing positive for meth and heroin, has successfully detoxed...

    more »

    Little Dog Has Completely Recovered After Being Found High on Meth and Heroin

    Little Bubba has been sprung from California rehab. The tiny terrier, who was found "lethargic" in a motel room before testing positive for meth and heroin, has successfully detoxed and is now a happy, playful pup. It was Bubba's first step toward a brand new life after police in Orange County said they found him while busting his owner at a Tustin motel room back in March. Bubba was taken to OC Animal Care to get clean and has since become an adorable ball of energy.

    Close X
  2. 4:59 PM EST, December 8, 2016 The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup...

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean...

    more »

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean called Kopi Luwak and it is harvested from cat excrement. The Indonesian civet cat eats coffee cherries after they come off a coffee tree and after the feline relieves itself, the seeds from the cherries are dried and roasted into beans. The cup of coffee is said to be the rarest in the world.

    Close X
  3. 4:57 PM EST, December 8, 2016 Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction...

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and...

    more »

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and burning their little bodies. A relative says 2-year-old Ibanez Ambrose and 1-year-old Scylee Vayoh suffered first, second, and third degree burns and died of caridac arrest. The family was living in this apartment building in the Bronx which houses homeless families according to New York City records.

    Close X

Latest Videos
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Next Next
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Previous Previous
  • Next Next

Shadow
Shadow
From Our Partners