1. 4:10 PM EDT, May 26, 2016 Transgender Sisters Share Their Story Of Coming Out Together

    Transgender Sisters Share Their Story Of Coming...

    These two sisters share a special story. Jamie and Chloe O'Herlihy from Ireland were assigned male at birth but didn't feel comfortable in their bodies. As kids, they wore dresses and...

    more »

    Transgender Sisters Share Their Story Of Coming Out Together

    These two sisters share a special story. Jamie and Chloe O'Herlihy from Ireland were assigned male at birth but didn't feel comfortable in their bodies. As kids, they wore dresses and explain they felt better in them. Last year, the siblings revealed to each other they were transgender. So they started making the transition together to live a life on the outside that paralleled to how they felt on the inside.

    Close X
  2. 4:59 PM EST, December 8, 2016 The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup...

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean...

    more »

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean called Kopi Luwak and it is harvested from cat excrement. The Indonesian civet cat eats coffee cherries after they come off a coffee tree and after the feline relieves itself, the seeds from the cherries are dried and roasted into beans. The cup of coffee is said to be the rarest in the world.

    Close X
  3. 4:57 PM EST, December 8, 2016 Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction...

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and...

    more »

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and burning their little bodies. A relative says 2-year-old Ibanez Ambrose and 1-year-old Scylee Vayoh suffered first, second, and third degree burns and died of caridac arrest. The family was living in this apartment building in the Bronx which houses homeless families according to New York City records.

    Close X

Latest Videos
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Next Next
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Previous Previous
  • Next Next

Shadow
Shadow
From Our Partners