1. 2:55 PM EDT, June 10, 2016 Police Officer Kills Man After Responding To Wrong House

    Police Officer Kills Man After Responding To...

    A man shot in the neck by police after responding to an emergency at the wrong home has died. 63 year old William Powell was 63-years-old. Police explain three officers were...

    more »

    Police Officer Kills Man After Responding To Wrong House

    A man shot in the neck by police after responding to an emergency at the wrong home has died. 63 year old William Powell was 63-years-old. Police explain three officers were dispatched to an address in Georgia after someone called 911 to report a woman screaming for help. When the officers arrived at what they thought was the right home, they found Powell armed with a gun. According to investigators, Powell didn't put it down when asked. That's when an officer shot him.

    Close X
  2. 4:59 PM EST, December 8, 2016 The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup...

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean...

    more »

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean called Kopi Luwak and it is harvested from cat excrement. The Indonesian civet cat eats coffee cherries after they come off a coffee tree and after the feline relieves itself, the seeds from the cherries are dried and roasted into beans. The cup of coffee is said to be the rarest in the world.

    Close X
  3. 4:57 PM EST, December 8, 2016 Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction...

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and...

    more »

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and burning their little bodies. A relative says 2-year-old Ibanez Ambrose and 1-year-old Scylee Vayoh suffered first, second, and third degree burns and died of caridac arrest. The family was living in this apartment building in the Bronx which houses homeless families according to New York City records.

    Close X

Latest Videos
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Next Next
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Previous Previous
  • Next Next

Shadow
Shadow
From Our Partners