1. 10:40 AM EDT, May 13, 2016 Oldest Person In The Wold Dies At 116-Years-Old

    Oldest Person In The Wold Dies At 116-Years-Old

    The oldest person the world has died at the age of 116-years-old. Susannah Mushatt Jones passed away at a senior home in Brooklyn, New York where she lived for more than 30 years....

    more »

    Oldest Person In The Wold Dies At 116-Years-Old

    The oldest person the world has died at the age of 116-years-old. Susannah Mushatt Jones passed away at a senior home in Brooklyn, New York where she lived for more than 30 years. She had been sick for about 10 days. She was crowned with the Guinness Book of World Records title last year. Jones was born in 1899 on a farm in Montgomery, Alabama. Relatives credit her longevity to her love of family, generosity to others and getting enough sleep. Jones was the very last American from the 1800's.

    Close X
  2. 4:59 PM EST, December 8, 2016 The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup...

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean...

    more »

    The Gross Secret Behind The Most Expensive Cup Of Coffee In The World

    The most expensive cup of coffee in the world costs an astonishing $90 and it is part of a growing and pricey trend in the java business. The $90 cup of joe is brewed from a bean called Kopi Luwak and it is harvested from cat excrement. The Indonesian civet cat eats coffee cherries after they come off a coffee tree and after the feline relieves itself, the seeds from the cherries are dried and roasted into beans. The cup of coffee is said to be the rarest in the world.

    Close X
  3. 4:57 PM EST, December 8, 2016 Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction...

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and...

    more »

    Sisters, 1 And 2, Die When Radiator Malfunction Fills Room with Scorching Steam

    A neighbor says she'll never forget watching parents try to revive their two daughters after officials say a radiator malfunctioned in their bedroom, filling it with steam, and burning their little bodies. A relative says 2-year-old Ibanez Ambrose and 1-year-old Scylee Vayoh suffered first, second, and third degree burns and died of caridac arrest. The family was living in this apartment building in the Bronx which houses homeless families according to New York City records.

    Close X

Latest Videos
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Next Next
  • Viewing 1 - 15 of 7671
  • Previous Previous
  • Next Next

Shadow
Shadow
From Our Partners