10:04 AM EST, January 18, 2013
There's a stunning new development in the investigation of the mysterious death of screen legend Natalie Wood.
Cops now want to bring in Wood's husband, Robert Wagner, for questioning, but say he is not cooperating.
Just last week, the Los Angeles coroner changed the cause of death from "accident" to "undetermined", citing Wood had fresh bruises consistent with an assault.
Today, Wagner's attorney released a statement saying the actor is fully cooperating with authorities. The statement said: "After 30 years, neither Mr. Wagner, nor his daughters have any new information to add to the latest investigation."
Lt. John Corina of the Los Angeles Country Sheriff's department said, "His attorney says, 'We've been cooperating with the investigation,' but they haven't been because they haven't talked to us in the last 30 years."