Don't Forget the Sunscreen! Here Are America's 10 Best Beaches
A list of the top ten places to catch some rays in the U.S. has just been released by the authority on the subject, Dr. Beach.
From Hawaii to The Hamptons, there is a good amount of beauty at these nautical miles.
Each of the beaches was chosen because of their unique qualities, safety and environmental management, as well as water and sand quality.
As the summer heat rises like the tide, it is time to start planning and cool off with the breathtaking spots.
Here are the 10 best beaches in the country:
1. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu, Hawaii
2. Siesta Beach, Sarasota, Florida
3. Kapalua Bay Beach, Maui, Hawaii
4. Ocracoke Lifeguarded Beach, Outer Banks of North Carolina
5. Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
6. Grayton Beach State Park, Florida panhandle
7. Coronado Beach, San Diego, California
8. Coopers Beach, Southampton, New York
9. Caladesi Island State Park, Dunedin/Clearwater, Florida
10. Beachwalker Park, Kiawah Island, South Carolina