Latest News
Headlines

Squeaking Havoc: Boy Whistles With Every Breath After Swallowing Part of Dog Toy

Playing Squeaking Havoc: Boy Whistles With Every Breath After Swallowing Part of Dog Toy

A young boy found himself in the hospital after swallowing part of a dog toy.

The boy, identified as Anthony, was filmed as he lay in his hospital bed, wheezing and squeaking while the tiny noisemaker remained lodged in his body.

Read: Scientists Fawn Over Googly-Eyed Stubby Squid: 'It Looks So Fake'

When asked what happened by the woman behind the camera, he said: “I inhaled the doggy toy.”

She asked: “How can you tell?”

He gave a deadpan look at the camera and began breathing, as he inhaled and exhaled, the noise of a squeaky toy came out of his body.

Read: Squirrel With Cup Stuck on Its Head Hops Around Frantically in Parking Lot Before Rescue

Inside a rubber dog toy is a small plastic whistle that creates the sound. It is possible for the piece to be swallowed should the toy come apart.

Watch: In Hot Water: Bikini-Clad Surfer Rides Waves as Volcano Erupts Into the Ocean 

Share Share on Facebook Tweet Share on Twitter
Receive Breaking News

By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Your e-mail was submitted successfully.
Sorry, your email address was not processed. Please try again.
Around the Web