Turkey Slurpee Takes Viral Stunts To Dangerous New Low

Turkey Slurpee Takes Viral Stunts To Dangerous New Low

It's the latest crazy craze. It's called “Turkey Slurpee.”

In a video, a 29-year-old woman from Utah placed a slice of turkey over her mouth. Then, in the blink of an eye, she inhaled it. But the guy behind her tried it and choked!

Lacey Dallis Robertson is being credited or blamed, depending on your point of view, with creating the Turkey Slurpee stunt. She even has a step-by-step tutorial.

INSIDE EDITION's Les Trent said to her, "If kids see this online, they are going to try it."

She replied, "I never challenge anyone to do it. I just wanted to show everyone my fun trick. So, I agree, no one should try it except for me."

Dozens of copycats are attempting the Turkey Slurpee. It looks really dangerous.

INSIDE EDITION showed the video to Dr. Roshini Raj. She said, “It's extremely dangerous because we chew for a reason. Our throat cannot handle large pieces of food like that.  And you're blocking off not only your esophagus, which is the tube that the food would go down, but also potentially your trachea, which is your windpipe, how you can breathe."

Our advice is, remember what mom said, and chew your food!