35-Year-Old Mom Died From Drinking Too Much Water

August 4, 2023

Indiana mom Ashley Summers died recently when she apparently overwhelmed her body by drinking too much water. It was a hot summer afternoon, and Ashley told her family she felt dehydrated. She grabbed several bottles of water, and chugged them down – approximately 64 ounces in 20 minutes. By the time she got home, she started to feel ill. Now, Ashley’s brother is speaking out about the dangers of water intoxication. Ann Mercogliano has more.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching