8-Year-Old and Woman Killed by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Sleeping in Car

February 16, 2021

Galveston, Texas was absolutely covered in snow as the polar vortex knocked out power and heating for millions there and several other states for another day in a row. It’s colder in Texas than it is in Alaska! But those seeking warmth need to be careful. A Houston family was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes as they struggled to stay warm by sleeping in their car as it was parked in the garage. Never run your car and idle while it’s in a garage.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching