Adorable Dog Accidentally Sets Kitchen on Fire

January 15, 2023

Megan Black was 20 miles from her Texas home when she received an alert that her smoke alarm was going off. Video soon showed that the massive flames now enveloping her kitchen were caused by her dog Twitch, who had turned one of the burners of her stove on when reaching up to fetch a cookie. Megan sprang into action and called her neighbor, Cissy Blaisure. Cissy safely lead the dogs to safety before heading back inside and putting out the flames just as firefighters arrived on the scene.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching