Fireman Out to Dinner Saves Another Diner From Choking
February 15, 2018
Juan Camacho might not be alive today but for a twist of fate. He was having dinner with his wife at an Italian restaurant on Staten Island, New York night, when he started choking on the lamb chop he was having for dinner. His wife tried to do the Heimlich maneuver, but she just wasn't strong enough. Juan was sure he was a dead man, but fate had other plans. At the next table, New York City firefighter Stephen Cresci was having dinner with his pregnant wife.