Exploding Chocolate Nearly Blinds 19-Year-Old Student

January 31, 2023

Nineteen-year-old Samantha D’Aprile was using a double boiler to melt chocolate for her cookies. However, she didn't realize super-hot steam pressure was building up. Suddenly, chocolate exploded everywhere and the scolding steam went right into her eyes. D’Aprile received a grim prognosis. Her doctors were fearful the Chicago college freshman would be blind. Miraculously, five days later, D’Aprile was able to see again. 

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching