Wisconsin Couple Fatally Electrocuted, House Set on Fire After Trying Fractal Wood Burning

April 26, 2022

The remains of a 44-year-old woman and a 52-year-old man were found after a house fire, according to police. A three-week investigation showed the two people died by electrocution from fractal wood burning equipment before the fire started. Fractal Wood Burning uses high voltage electricity to burn patterns into wood. The craft has become very popular on social media, but experts caution dealing with electrical currents is not something you should try without training. 

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching