Doh! Man Picks Up Rattlesnake to Pose For a Selfie, Gets Bitten
A California man put a snake around his neck to snap a photo, and was bitten soon after.
A California man who tried to take a selfie with a rattlesnake might lose his hand after it bit him.
Alex Gomez, 36, placed the slithering snake around his neck on Monday at his family's ranch in Lake Elsinore so that he could pose for a picture.
But shortly after he snapped it, he was bitten so badly that his mom Deborah said he might lose his hand, according to The Associated Press.
She wasn't impressed.
"It could've bit his neck, and that would have been it. That's just being a fool,” she said.
A neighbor called 911 as his hand started to swell. He was hospitalized and given anti-venom.
Watch Below: Screaming Mom Puts on Garden Gloves and Catches Snake in Kid's Bedroom
Trending on Inside Edition
Trump Invokes Fifth Amendment in New York Civil Fraud Probe as New Details Emerge About FBI Raid at Mar-a-LagoPolitics
Maverick the Dog Helps Find a Missing Child in North CarolinaAnimals
Videos Show Teens How to Steal Certain Kias And Hyundais With Only a USB Cable, Police Warn Amid Rising TheftsInvestigative
New York Man Killed in Freak Accident at a Town Trash Transfer StationNews
Who Killed Jared Bridegan? 2-Year-Old Girl Is the Only Witness to Dad's Gruesome MurderCrime