Pictured: 4 Teens in Custody After Girl, 18, Was Gang Raped in Playground, Cops Say

Four teenage boys are in custody in connection with the grisly gang rape of an 18-year-old girl attacked while talking with dad in a public park, cops say.

Four teenage boys are in custody in connection with the brutal rape of an 18-year-old girl who was in a New York City park with her father when they were set upon by the armed attackers, police said.

One suspect is still at large. One of the boys shoved a gun in the dad's face and told him to run from the Brooklyn playground, authorities said. The father flagged down two police officers, but by the time they returned to the park, 20 minutes had passed and the attackers had fled.

All five took turns raping the girl, police said.

Read: Vanderbilt Football Stars Convicted Of Rape, Spend First Night in Jail

Two of the boys are 15, one is 14 and the other is 17, cops said. Charges are pending, according to the NYPD. Two were brought in by their parents after police released video of the boys in a deli shortly before the brazen attack.

The remaining two suspects were apprehended by police. The attack took place Thursday at about 9 p.m. The father and daughter were sitting in the playground drinking beer and talking, according to several reports.

"One of them put a gun in my face, telling me to run, and all of them had their way with her," the dad told WABC.

Read: University of Virginia Fraternity Sues Rolling Stone for $25 Million Over Rape Story

A bodega clerk told the New York Daily News the father entered his store and asked to use the phone to call 911. But the employee said he didn't believe the dad and turned him away.

“He looked normal. He didn’t look nervous or desperate,” the clerk said, according to the newspaper.

The attack prompted outrage on social media, with posters questioning why the alleged rape was not made public right away, and politicians decrying violence in the city.

Mayor Bill de Blasio issued a statement saying “I am disgusted and deeply saddened by the horrific attack that took place in Brownsville Thursday evening.”

“Something is not right,” said Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams.“The community needs to be notified immediately when we have such a savage attack with a handgun and a rape.”

Watch Below: Man Found Innocent After Serving 16 Years For Rapes He Didn't Commit