See Marijuana's Devastating Effects on Dogs That Ate Pot
Vets are warning of the dangers of pets ingesting medical marijuana.
A poor pooch was stoned after it ate a Rice Krispy treat made with marijuana.
The Siberian Husky couldn’t get his tongue back in his mouth or stand on his own.
Videos of similarly stoned dogs have been posted on YouTube and show what happens when dogs accidently eat food laced with pot.
No one knows that better than Sam Smeltzer, whose 10-year-old dog, Rasko, ate some of Sam’s medical marijuana-infused coconut oil that dripped on the floor.
He told INSIDE EDITION: “Suddenly I hear licking, and I was like ‘Oh no!’”
After about an hour, Rasko was stoned and stumbling around.
Veterinarian Dr. Jeff Werber says if your dog ingests pot, call your vet because there's a good chance they overdid it.
“They're not going (to) look at the plate of brownies and say: ‘Let me see, I think I should only have one.’ They're all gone, and that's the problem. They don't know when to say ‘enough.’”
Trending on Inside Edition
Tourists May Have Caught Gabby Petito's Van on Video as They Drove Through Wyoming's Grand Teton National ParkCrime
Video Shows Pandemonium as Storm Knocks Down Tent, Injuring Guests at Atlanta WeddingNews
Mystery as 4 Friends Found Shot to Death in Wisconsin Cornfield, Police Have Scant Leads and No MotiveCrime
Inside Edition Investigates if NYC Restaurants Are Checking if Indoor Diners Are Vaccinated as Per New RuleInvestigative
Dog the Bounty Hunter’s Daughters Say They Were Cut Out of Their Dad's Life After Mom's DeathEntertainment
Gabby Petito in Tears After Aug. 12 Fight With Boyfriend in Utah, Bodycam Video ShowsCrime