Squeaking Havoc: Boy Whistles With Every Breath After Swallowing Part of Dog Toy

The mishap sent this boy to the emergency room.

A young boy found himself in the hospital after swallowing part of a dog toy.

The boy, identified as Anthony, was filmed as he lay in his hospital bed, wheezing and squeaking while the tiny noisemaker remained lodged in his body.

Read: Scientists Fawn Over Googly-Eyed Stubby Squid: 'It Looks So Fake'

When asked what happened by the woman behind the camera, he said: “I inhaled the doggy toy.”

She asked: “How can you tell?”

He gave a deadpan look at the camera and began breathing, as he inhaled and exhaled, the noise of a squeaky toy came out of his body.

Read: Squirrel With Cup Stuck on Its Head Hops Around Frantically in Parking Lot Before Rescue

Inside a rubber dog toy is a small plastic whistle that creates the sound. It is possible for the piece to be swallowed should the toy come apart.

Watch: In Hot Water: Bikini-Clad Surfer Rides Waves as Volcano Erupts Into the Ocean