Gary Coleman 911 Call Released

INSIDE EDITION has obtained the 911 call made by Gary Coleman's wife the day he passed away.

Gary Coleman's 911 call!

Shannon Price: "His head is bloody. There's blood all over the floor. I don't know what happened. I really don't know what happened....I heard this big bang. I went downstairs, blood everywhere. I don't know if he's okay."

It's the just-released 911 call made by the child star's wife, Shannon Price. She was breathless as she told the operator that Coleman was gushing blood after a terrible fall at their home in Utah.

Price: "Send someone quick because I don't even know if he's, like, gonna be alive. Because there's a lot of blood on the floor." 

Shannon told the operator that she was unable to go help her bleeding husband.

Price: "I'm not down there right now, because I have a fever. If I get stressed out I'm going to seize...I've just been kind of sick, and, you know, like, I don't wanna be traumatized right now...I just can't be here with the blood. I'm sorry. I can't do it. I just can't."

At one point, she can be heard screaming instructions to Coleman from upstairs.

"Gary, you gotta put pressure on your wound. Gary, don't move! Stay there! Okay? You have to put this on your head!"

The 911 call is being released as mystery continues to swirl about what exactly happened inside Coleman's home just before his death.  

Coleman's estranged parents are also looking for answers about their son's final hours. They told People magazine, "We're not pointing fingers at anyone but we need to know exactly what happened."

Price: "I don't even know what happened. I just asked him, 'Can you go make me some food?' And you know. He's like 'Yeah, yeah.' And he hit his head, and I don't know."

Coleman's parents say they tried to reach Price when they learned that their son had suffered a massive brain hemorrhage in the fall, but didn't hear back. They also say they weren't notified before the actor was taken off life support.

Police in Santaquin, Utah are still investigating the official cause of Coleman's death but they say, "There is absolutely nothing suspicious."

Coleman and Price shared a "stormy" three year marriage. The discord was on full display when INSIDE EDITION interviewed them in 2008, just a few months after their very private wedding.

"I don't like the violence, I really don't," Price told INSIDE EDITION.

The honeymoon was clearly already over. Their constant fighting even landed them on TV's Divorce Court.  Early this year, Coleman was arrested on an outstanding domestic violence warrant.

"They both had pretty explosive personalities," Coleman's lawyer Randy Kester told People magazine.

Coleman's manager told People that Price is "distraught" about her husband's sudden death. He said, "[They] had their ups and downs. At the end, she was by his side and his last words to her were that he loved her."