'I Didn't Touch That Man!' Singer Denies Being Other Woman In Ray Rice Scandal

Singer Teyana Taylor is denying allegations that she had anything to do with the elevator assault between Ray Rice and his then-fiancee, Janay. INSIDE EDITION has the latest.

Was the Ray Rice elevator attack triggered by an argument over another woman?

There's growing speculation that hip-hop singer Teyana Taylor was texting Rice right before he got onto the elevator with his wife Janay and knocked her out cold.

Taylor is now speaking out in a radio interview denying the fight had anything to do with her.

The radio host said to Taylor that some believed, "The reason why Ray Rice and Janay were fighting was because there was a text message with you."

Taylor replied, "No, the reason why they were fighting was because they were fighting they both was ----- wrong. Not because anybody received no text from me because I ain't got nothing to do with that."

Taylor, who recently posed in a number 27 Ray Rice jersey, says she and the disgraced football star are just friends.

Taylor also said, "Don't drag me in the middle of that. You know what I'm saying like, don't do that. Don't do that, I don't have nothing to do with that. I ain't never touched that man, like I ain't got no reason to lie." 

We are also learning disturbing new details about the attack from security guards who witnessed the immediate aftermath. They say it was Rice who was the first to spit. The first instance occurred outside the elevator, after which Janay slapped him. He spit on her again inside the elevator and knocked her out as she spit back and lunged at him.

When Rice dragged the unconscious Janay out of the elevator, one security guard claimed Rice tried to minimize the dispute by saying: "She's intoxicated. She drank too much. I'm just trying to get her to the room."

But, when a woozy Janay came to she cried: "How could you do this to me? I'm the mother of your kid."

By now Rice was on his cellphone calling an unknown person and saying into the phone: "I'm getting arrested tonight."

Meanwhile, the firestorm is growing around NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.  

Former FBI director Robert Mueller has been named to lead an investigation into whether anyone at the NFL actually saw the video taken inside the elevator before it was leaked on Monday.  

Goodell spoke to CBS This Morning, and to co-host Norah O'Donnell.

O'Donnell questioned, "So did anyone in the NFL see this second videotape before Monday?"

Goodell tersely replied, "No."

O'Donnell pushed, "No one in the NFL?"

Goodell responded, "No one in the NFL, to my knowledge."

But, a bombshell report from the Associated Press disputes that, saying the video was sent to NFL headquarters five months ago.  

AP reporter Rob Maaddi listened to a 12-second voicemail from a female NFL employee who confirmed the video arrived.

Maaddi is quoted as saying, "She received the video thanking the law enforcement official for sending it, and telling him he's right, 'it's terrible.'"

The NFL says in a statement: "We have no knowledge of this. We are not aware of anyone in our office who possessed or saw the video before it was made public on Monday. We will look into it."

The New York Daily News front page reads, "National Football Liars." Some are even saying Goodell should resign or be fired.