Alec Baldwin was arraigned Monday morning inside a New York City courtroom after being charged with attempted assault and harassment as a violation.
The actor emerged from the courthouse in black rimmed glasses, not saying a word, after being officially charged following his arrest earlier this month for allegedly punching a man outside his home over a parking space.
Cops say in newly released court documents that Baldwin told police the man "stole my spot" and that he only pushed, not punched, him.
"He's an a******," added Baldwin, according to the documents.
But the alleged victim claimed Baldwin was more aggressive, telling police: "I observed the defendant push me and then strike me across the left side of my face with his closed right hand, resulting in pain to my face."
The “30 Rock” star remained silent throughout Monday’s arraignment, which lasted just minutes. He pleaded not guilty.
His lawyers said they turned over video evidence to the district attorney's office that proves Baldwin's innocence.
Following the incident in early November, the actor took to his foundation’s Twitter account to deny the reports about the alleged incident.
"Normally, I would not comment on something as egregiously misstated as today’s story," Baldwin tweeted on Nov. 2. "However, the assertion that I punched anyone over a parking spot is false.
"I wanted to go on the record stating as much," he added. "I realize that it has become a sport to tag people was many negative charges and defaming allegations as possible for the purposes of clickbait entertainment."
Baldwin will be back in court Jan. 23