Chrissy Teigen and her daughter got a little too cozy with a tarantula hawk wasp that could have severely injured them both while on vacation in Bali.
The supermodel was on vacation with her husband, John Legend, and two children, when they came across the massive insect.
Teigen had the bug on her arm and sent a video to her millions of social media followers early Thursday morning with the message: "I swear if one of you tells me this is a deadly bug I will vomit."
Her followers responded, delivering the bad news that it was a tarantula hawk wasp, which is part of the spider wasp family.
One sting can instantly paralyze your arm.
Once Teigen realized what she was dealing with, she expressed relief.
"Maybe I am Tarzana, queen of the bugs," she tweeted.
Wildlife educator Nathanial "Coyote" Peterson was once stung by a tarantula hawk wasp. He told Inside Edition that as soon as the stinger enters you, the venom "immediately takes hold," adding that it feels like "a Taser, or a lightning bolt shooting into your arm. Immediately it sends you into a state of paralysis. It is pretty intense."