North Carolina Mother Warns About Vaping After Stepson Dies at 15

July 8, 2023

Charlene Zorn from Wilmington, North Carolina, is warning others about what she says are of the potential dangers of vaping after her stepson Solomon Wynn died earlier this month. She says they had no idea the 15-year-old was vaping. Before Solomon got sick, they say he was a healthy athlete. Then one day, he got a cough. Charlene’s goal now is to make sure others are warned and educated. “We now need to teach our children what an epidemic vaping is,” she told Inside Edition Digital’s Andrea Swindall.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching