Texas Chick-Fil-A Worker Details How He Saved Choking Customer
Hunter Harris was in the right place at the right time when he jumped into action.
Hunter Harris, 23, was captured on camera in Austin rushing to the aid of the man Saturday after another woman first attempted to give him the Heimlich maneuver and failed.
"It was a very real situation for me and for him," Harris told Inside Edition.
Harris' father, Jamie, who owns the restaurant, said that he is very proud of his son.
It's not even the first time Harris has stepped in to save someone from choking. He previously saved a fellow employee.
As for the customer, he stayed and finished his meal despite the close call, according to Fox 7 Austin.
Trending on Inside Edition
'Bat Out of Hell' Rock Legend Meat Loaf Dead at 74 After a Serious IllnessEntertainment
Jordan Turpin Is Making a Name for Herself on TikTok After Surviving Her Parents' 'House of Horrors'Inspirational
Florida Man Fights Bear to Save His Dog Nearly Snatched From His PorchAnimals
As Arrest Is Made in Killing of Ashling Murphy, Thousands Mourn Irish School Teacher Slain During Daytime RunHuman Interest
Baby Born on Qatar Airways Flight Named 'Miracle Aisha' After Canadian Doctor Who Delivered HerHealth