A woman who hired two maids to clean her Brooklyn apartment said she came home to find the house trashed and one of the cleaning ladies passed out drunk on the floor.
“I hired two ladies from a cleaning service and they didn't clean a thing, just drank all my liquor and f***ed up my home!” Snow wrote, adding she paid them $240.
She says the cleaning ladies drank a bottle of gin plus three-quarters of a bottle of vodka. They also helped themselves to a pint of chocolate ice cream.
“My roommate came home to one of them blacked out face-down in our kitchen and the other long gone. My spice rack was smashed, my marble coffee table upended, which smashed a stone bowl, keys were gone, booze was gone and chocolate ice cream left on the sofa,” she wrote.
Home security expert Nick Casale gave Inside Edition some tips to avoid a disaster like Snow had.
"You Google them, you check the Better Business Bureau, you do an online background check. Listen, you have to know who you are letting into your house, especially if you are not going to be there. It is your home, know who you are hiring," he said.
Snow called the police but the cleaning lady who passed out in her home was just taken to the hospital to sober up. No arrests were made.
The cleaning company offered to come back and clean the mess, but Snow said she'd prefer a refund, including the cost of the alcohol and the ice cream.