Cops: Grandson Arrested for Decapitating His Grandma, Her Husband At Daycare Center

Quinton Dashawn Laster, 20, was arrested for the decapitation and shooting deaths of his grandmother and her husband, police said.

A 20-year-old grandson has been arrested for the decapitation and shooting deaths of his grandmother and her husband, who ran a daycare center in their home, authorities said.

Quinton Dashawn Laster was standing outside the house when police arrived, according to officials.

Read: Grandmother Charged After Gun Goes Off Under Pillow And Kills 3-Year-Old Grandson: Cops

Oklahoma City Police said Laster had gone to a neighbor's home Tuesday and asked them to call authorities.

Officers said they found the bodies of James Earl Reed, 78, and Sharon Reed, 59, inside the home. The couple had been shot and decapitated, police said, according to KFOR-TV.

Read: Grandmother, 75, On Her Way to Church Killed With 2 Grandchildren During Police Chase

Three small children were found unharmed in a covered garage.

"Luckily, they weren't injured in any way, shape or form," said Sgt. Ashley Peters. The eldest child was three years old.

Peters said officers did not think the children saw the violence. They have been reunited with their families.

Sharon's sister, Brenda Jackson, told the station, “It’s just a shock. Said their heads was almost cut off. And, they were stabbed. And, then, they were shot.”

Laster has a history of using drugs, Jackson said. "I really think he must've been high on something," she said.

Read: Cops: Great-Great-Grandmother, 81, Arrested for Assault in Yard Sale Brawl

According to her, Laster had been kicked out of his mother's house over his alleged drug use. "He broke all the TVs in her house and, you know, just really acted up," she told the station.

Laster had been living with his grandma and her husband for about the past two years, neighbors said.

He has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder, authorities said. It was not clear if he had entered a plea.

Watch: 15-Month Survives Alone in Crib For Days After Grandmother Dies