911 Call From Alleged Frat Boy Face-Eater's Mother Revealed: 'He Says He Feels Immortal'

Austin Harrouff's mother made the call when her son stormed out of a restaurant.

The 911 call from the distraught Florida mother whose son who cops say would eventually butcher two innocent people has been released.

Read: Desperate 911 Call Released in Frat Boy Face-Eating Attack: 'I Am Bleeding Profusely'

Austin Harrouff was eating dinner with his father at a restaurant in Jupiter, Florida, before he stormed off at about 8:30 p.m.

According to a police report, his mother, Mina called 911 before midnight Monday, saying: "I don't know how to do this. My son has taken off. It seems like he's a little delusional. He says he feels immortal, like a superhero."

She told the operator that Austin had been "acting strange the last week or so" and claimed he had super powers.

Mina was asked if her 19-year-old son had a drug problem or history of mental illness and she said no.

She said he had no phone and no identification on him when he left the restaurant. Mina added: "I will say the only thing he has on him is a pocketknife switchblade."

The worried mother said she was calling his friends in an attempt to locate her son, but no one had seen him

The mom's worst fears were realized when cops say he walked four miles before randomly encountering John Stevens, 59, and Michelle Mishconin, 53, who were watching TV in their garage.

Harrouff allegedly beat and stabbed the couple to death. When cops rushed to the victims’ home, they say they found him gnawing on the victim's face.

Read: Frat Brother Found Eating Face of Victim After Random Fatal Double Stabbing: Cops

Police have speculated that Harrouff was under the influence of a drug called Flakka, sometimes known as bath salts.

Martin Country Sheriff William Snyder told Inside Edition that the police recovered a switchblade from the sophomore at Florida State University in Tallahassee.

The teen attended Suncoast Community High School where he wrestled and played football.

Harrouff was hospitalized following the attack, but his condition has stabilized. His is now conscious but unable to speak due to a breathing tube. He has not yet been formally charged in the crime.

Watch: JonBenet Ramsey Investigators Reunite, New Witnesses Emerge in Documentary About Her Murder