Bethenny Frankel Says She Was Minutes From Death After Allergic Reaction to Fish
The "Real Housewives" star was rushed to hospital after accidentally eating fish at a restaurant.
"Real Housewives of New York" star Bethenny Frankel says she was minutes from death after suffering an allergic reaction Sunday.
Frankel was rushed to a hospital after mistakenly eating soup containing fish at a Massachusetts restaurant.
She tweeted Monday night that she fell unconscious for 15 minutes before being saved by paramedics and an EpiPen. Frankel said she briefly believed she was suffering from a stroke.
She said she has a rare fish allergy that led to her blacking out. She stayed in the hospital for two days with a blood pressure of 60/40.
Frankel was aware of her fish allergy. It actually came up from an episode of her reality show when she and the ladies were in Mexico.
Trending on Inside Edition
Family of Woman Found Dead in Lumberton 4 Years Ago Takes Up Cause of all Missing and Murdered in the CityCrime
Australian Woman Convicted of Killing Her 4 Babies Is Innocent, Scientists SayCrime
Armed Man Demands Tiger Roaming Texas Neighborhood Be Brought Inside in Tense Confrontation Captured on CameraAnimals
The Good and the Bad That Can Come With Winning the LotteryOffbeat
Family Receives Outpouring of Support After Mom Is Killed and 4-Year-Old Is Hospitalized in Sledding AccidentNews