Diners Call 911 After 28 Customers Become Sick at Restaurant

September 13, 2023

Twenty-eight patrons, including a seven-month pregnant woman, became violently sick from food poisoning after eating at a New York restaurant. The incident, which left 12 people hospitalized, happened at Kumo Sushi and Steakhouse in Stony Brook, New York. The culprit of the food poisoning is believed to be rice that was cooked but not stored at a proper temperature. Inside Edition's Les Trent has more.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching