13-Year-Old Accidentally Swallows Squeaky Dog Toy

October 13, 2022

A 13-year-old boy swallowed a squeaky dog toy by accident. Jonathan Serrano says he removed a whistle out of a dog toy and put it between his lips trying to annoy his mom. However, when she tried to hit him, Serrano gasped and it went into his airways. Serrano says he was never in danger of choking on the tiny device but when he couldn't cough it up his mother took him to the hospital. Doctors had to sedate Serrano and use a special scope to remove the squeaker.  

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching