Prince Harry is continuing his war against the British media, this time over the alleged hacking of his voicemail.
The palace confirmed that claims had been filed on Harry's behalf on the “illegal interception of voicemail messages," Time reported. No other details were provided on the action.
The claims were filed against News Group Newspapers, which ones The Sun, and Mirror Group Newspapers, NBC News reported.
News Group Newspapers confirmed that the Duke of Sussex's took action against it but offered no further comment.
Reach, which owns Mirror Group Newspapers, said it was aware of the move but had not received any notice, Time reported.
The action comes days after Harry announced he and wife Meghan Markle filed a lawsuit against the Mail on Sunday and its parent company, Associated Newspapers, over "the publication of a private letter written by the Duchess of Sussex."
Harry invoked the death of his mother, the late Princess Diana, in the scathing letter.
"I've seen what happens when someone I love is commoditised to the point that they are no longer treated or seen as a real person. I lost my mother and now I watch my wife falling victim to the same powerful forces," Harry wrote in a statement.
A spokesperson for Mail on Sunday said in a statement to Inside Edition, "The Mail on Sunday stands by the story it published and will be defending the case vigorously. Specifically, we categorically deny that the Duchess' letter was edited in any way that changed its meaning."