3-Year-Old Boy Dies After Eating Grilled Cheese Sandwich at School
A New York City toddler with a dairy allergy died after his family alleges he was fed a grilled cheese sandwich while at pre-K class. Elijah Silvera reportedly went into anaphylactic shock. The 3-year-old was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. According to CBS New York, health officials said it appears the school failed to follow a written safety plan and failed to supervise a child adequately. InsideEdition.com's Leigh Scheps (http://twitter.com/LeighTVReporter) has more.