Chiropractor Allegedly Poisoned His Wife With Lead
February 9, 2023
When Hannah Pettey was hospitalized with "acute respiratory failure," police launched an investigation and pretty soon her husband came under suspicion. Her husband, Brian Mann, is a chiropractor and he insisted she took vitamin two supplements before bed for her overall health. Six months after she started taking the pills, she weighed just 84 pounds. He was charged with attempted murder for causing Pettey to "unwittingly ingest particles of lead."