Arizona Man Bit by Rattlesnake Has Allergic Reaction to Antivenom

March 6, 2019

An Arizona man apparently didn't learn his lesson about messing with rattlesnakes. Samuel Evans was hiking in White Tank Mountain Regional Park outside of Phoenix, Arizona, when he saw a rattlesnake on the trail. He tried to move it away with a stick, but that snake did not want to be disturbed. It bit Evans in the hand and he went to the hospital, where he had an allergic reaction to the antivenom administered to him.'s Mara Montalbano has more.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching