Woman Accidentally Super-Glues Her Eye Shut

June 16, 2023

Jennifer Eversole can not open one eye because she accidentally glued it shut. She mistook super glue for her eye drops because they are the same-sized bottle. Eversole told Inside Edition's Les Trent she did her daughter's nails the night before and forgot to put them away. To remove the glue, doctors put numbing eye drops in then cut her eyelashes and cut her eyelid open. Moving forward, Eversole says she'll be keeping her eye drops far away from the super glue.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching