Cat Rescued After Getting Stuck Inside Fireplace
A Texas woman made a plea on Facebook after she heard her cat inside her fireplace and had no way of getting her out. Lindsey Klayman of Austin posted on Facebook just before Christmas that her cat had crawled up the fireplace and become stuck in the structure. After calling 911, 311, the fire department, and even a local chimney sweeper, no one was able to help, so she took to social media. A neighbor saw the post and sent her husband to help rescue the cat.