Firefighters Save Anna Faris’s Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

December 4, 2019

Anna Faris had a close call over the Thanksgiving holiday when a house she rented had six times the healthy carbon monoxide limit inside, even with the windows open. Assistant Chief Michael Uttaro of the Nassau County Fire Marshall’s office in New York said the incident should be a warning to us all. “Many of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are similar to feelings of nausea, feelings of fatigue, headaches, and they can be often misconstrued and misinterpreted,” he told Inside Edition.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching