Good Samaritan Saves Puppy Choking on Piece of Sausage

A puppy who was choking on a piece of sausage was saved by a good Samaritan who wouldn't give up until the dog was safe. Omer Yilmaz was walking by a shop in Turkey's Black Sea province when the store's owner asked him to help the puppy, who didn't seem to be breathing. Yilmaz used his finger to fish the sausage out of the dog's throat, massaged its heart, revived it with water and performed CPR until the puppy was breathing normally again.