How a Burger From the Grill Could Land You in the Emergency Room

July 3, 2018

Could that mouth-watering burger land you in the emergency room? Ron Hazelton, home improvement expert, said the wire brushes used to clean grills could be hazardous to your health. Bristle brushes that are worn or broken off may get stuck to the grill. “The food that is then put on the grill picks up the bristle and it's ingested and that can cause some fairly serious problems,” said Hazelton. The wire bristles can also puncture the esophagus and the stomach.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching