How Over-the-Counter Eye Drops Can Poison You If Swallowed
September 4, 2018
A woman is accused of poisoning her husband to death with over-the-counter eye drops. Police said Lana Clayton poisoned her 64-year-old husband, Stephen, with eye drops. Stephen Clayton, a millionaire businessman, lived with his wife in a South Carolina mansion. He was found dead in the home on July 21. His wife claimed he had succumbed to a fatal fall, but now, court documents say the 52-year-old mother of two confessed to administering the poison to him over a three-day period.