Husband Uses Portable Airway-Clearing Device to Save Choking Wife

August 11, 2022

A Texas husband saved his wife's life after using a portable airway-clearing device. Home surveillance video captures the moments Jennifer Bryant starts choking in her kitchen. Panic ensues as the woman chokes on a hot meatball while her terrified daughter looks on. Jennifer's husband, Stefan, grabs something above the refrigerator. He remains calm as he uses a portable airway-clearing device called LifeVac. Eventually, Stefan was to remove the meatball using the device.