Mom Claims Mirror Almost Set Her Baby’s Car Seat on Fire
As summer fast approaches, everyone is extra cautious about leaving children and pets in hot cars. However, there may be some other items you should keep out of your car to avoid disaster. Natausha Furlong was still in shock when she discovered smoke was coming from her child’s car seat. Furlong says her 9-year-old child figured out the mirror in front of her kid's car seat was possibly the cause of the smoking. Inside Edition's Steven Fabian has more.