Newlyweds Get Reception Redo After Bride Rushed to Hospital During Party
After suffering a medical emergency during her wedding, a New Jersey bride got to redo the special occasion. Victoria and Dominic Tumalo got married back in September, but at the reception she had a life-threatening allergic reaction to the milk used in a risotto dish. “It felt almost like anxiety, then I felt sick to my stomach and then my throat started to close,” she told Inside Edition. She was rushed to the hospital and their wedding came to a halt.