Bode Miller’s 3 Children Hospitalized for CO Poisoning

July 28, 2023

It was a near tragedy for Olympian Bode Miller. Three of his children were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning. The frightening ordeal involved his 3-year-old twins and 19-month-old daughter. Miller’s wife says the kids stood and watched a construction crane remove a broken hot tub from their California home. She says this resulted in them getting carbon monoxide poisoning due to the lack of airflow in their driveway. Thankfully, their kids are now okay following this latest scare.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching