When 2-year-old Baylor Strong’s parents woke up to find their son’s eyes and face swollen, they were horrified. “It was scary,” his father said. “I thought he was going to lose eyesight!” The infection is called cellulitis, and his parents believe he was infected by the water from his rubber ducky. Inside the toy’s rubber shell, bacteria can grow with little more than warm water present. Baylor has made a full recovery, and his parents say they’ll only use toys that are dry and can’t trap water.